We are open!
Yes, you read that correctly! We are open and offering classes on a regular basis. We are so excited to be back that we've even added a few new classes to the schedule!
In order to re-open and so we could continue to do what we love, we've had to get really flexible and make some changes. Below is a list of a few things you will need to know before your next visit...
- If you are new to North Coast Yoga, arrive a few minutes early to fill out a few informational forms and our Covid waiver (mandatory for participation).
- Due to the pandemic, we have had to limit the number of participants we allow in each class
- You MUST pre-register for all classes you intend on attending (see our scheduling page for details).
- A face covering is required for the entire duration of your visit, even while on the mat.
- We ask that you bring your own props whenever possible.
- If you borrow any studio props, you will need to sanitize them at the end of class using the provided disinfectant.
- If you borrow a studio bolster, you will need to bring a king-sized pillow case to use as a cover.
Scheduling Ahead of Time:
Beginning December 1st, 2020, we will be using a new program for scheduling. You will need access to the program if you plan to attend class. There is no fee involved, however, it will be used to register & pay for classes. Details will be sent out prior to the implementation of this new system.
We are grateful for your patience as we make progress! As things continue to change in our worlds, we will do our best to adapt and adjust so that we may still offer classes in person and/or online.
There are hidden blessings in every struggle